A Bit of a Change...!

You may notice, I've started to replace the small image and watermark with a coloured image as I don't think the watermark was working - too easy to clean off and I think you get a better idea of the image when it's coloured - a bit like the rubber stamps with the image on the wooden handle!
Hope you like this way of displaying my images.

Let me know what you think

E-mail for PayPal payments and all enquiries : eiglas@eiglas.co.uk

Instructions for watermarks

It's in a .png format. Take care not to re-save it as a jpg (very easily done!)as it will no longer be transparent.

Save it to a convenient location, like your desktop or a file in your 'photos' folder.

Take your photo and save it.

Open it in your graphics program..

Open watermark.

Click 'copy' on watermark and MINIMIZE or CLOSE watermark.

Click on photo and 'paste' . You watermark will appear in the centre of your photo (and possibly the wrong size too as I make them big for a good clean resolution when reduced).

Use your 'move' tool to move it to where you want. On my program the same tool can alter size too.

Once happy with the watermark's size/position, 'save' photo with a title and in a place you will find it again.



Thursday 12 April 2012

Eiglassing Sponsoring C.R.A.F.T Challenge



Here we are again with a wonderful new challenge at C.R.A.F.T  to sponsor!
I love the team at C,R.A.F.T they're such a lovely, friendly lot and so talented too, which is why I'm delighted for Eiglas to sponsor them every couple of months this year.

This month the theme is an 'inspirational picture' and I can't wait to see what you all come up with!  The winner of this particular challenge can choose £10.00 worth of digis or paperkits from my shop over at 


I'd be very happy if whilst you're over there, you could leave a constructive suggestion or comment on how I can improve my site/digis/paperkits or what else you would like to see.

The team over at C.R.A.F.T would love you to pop in and have a look at the wonderful projects they've come up with using my stuff and if you could also pop onto their personal blogs and leave a comment, that would be even more fabulous!

Here is my demo card for this challenge.


Jo's beautiful Highland photograph inspired the colours and the tartan and I thought my 'Monarch' fitted it well too. 

The blue, aubergine and tartan papers are from my Eiglas 'Galcelt' paperkit, which, hopefully, will be on my Eiglassing site soon and the digi is my Eiglas 'Monarch' which is on there already.  

I've coloured the image with my beloved Copic markers.

Look forward to seeing you all soon!
Hugs
Ei
x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, your image is so beautiful Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lin!
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my card - I really appreciate it unni!
      Hugs
      Ei
      x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colouring and gorgeous colour scheme! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane! I really appreciate your lovely comment.
      Hugs
      Ei
      x

      Delete

Thankk you for taking the time to look at my digis - PayPal button coming soon!