A Bit of a Change...!

You may notice, I've started to replace the small image and watermark with a coloured image as I don't think the watermark was working - too easy to clean off and I think you get a better idea of the image when it's coloured - a bit like the rubber stamps with the image on the wooden handle!
Hope you like this way of displaying my images.

Let me know what you think

E-mail for PayPal payments and all enquiries : eiglas@eiglas.co.uk

Instructions for watermarks

It's in a .png format. Take care not to re-save it as a jpg (very easily done!)as it will no longer be transparent.

Save it to a convenient location, like your desktop or a file in your 'photos' folder.

Take your photo and save it.

Open it in your graphics program..

Open watermark.

Click 'copy' on watermark and MINIMIZE or CLOSE watermark.

Click on photo and 'paste' . You watermark will appear in the centre of your photo (and possibly the wrong size too as I make them big for a good clean resolution when reduced).

Use your 'move' tool to move it to where you want. On my program the same tool can alter size too.

Once happy with the watermark's size/position, 'save' photo with a title and in a place you will find it again.



Sunday 20 February 2011

Liebster award

This lickle blog has been awarded a lovely award from Lucy of Juicy Design!

Thank you so much Lucy!



This award, is aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light and in accepting the award I have had to agree to the following conditions:




1. You have been tagged, do you want to accept? Yes, thanks again!


2. Then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo. Done, ta


3. Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept. I accept!


4. Choose 3-5 of your favorite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.




'As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody who already has a ton of followers....' Here is a list of my chosen three:-



1. http://catoscraftycorner.blogspot.com/   for her lovely makes and daft e-mails
2. http://rozzyb.blogspot.com/  for her amazing talent and her own lovely, kind person!
3. http://mayjaysmeanderings.blogspot.com/  ditto!

Do please visit these blogs including Lucy's as they are really super blogs and worth a visit.

Thanks again 
Lucy , I am really chuffed to receive this award and it's my first on Eiglassing!

Hugs
Ei
xx

4 comments:

  1. thanks for those lovely words Eileen and for passing on the award.
    Have a good week
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award, good choice of tags as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Eiglas on your award.
    Veexoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you from me too Eileen. I am very flattered. As you know I am a hopeless blogger, but I will do my best to filfill all the conditions.
    I have to say a big thanks to you for reccommending Diana Gabildons books a while ago on TC. I thought if you like d them I would too. Understatement of the year there. I adored them! Have just finished the series and now have to wait until next year for another.
    Dave is reading them now,
    Love, Mayxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankk you for taking the time to look at my digis - PayPal button coming soon!